St. Edward’s University (Austin, Tex.)
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
The student newspaper of St. Edward's University. The publication has also been known as The College Echo (1888-1903), The St. Edward's Echo (1919-1943), The Hilltoppper (1947-1984), and The Edwardian (1985-1987). It took its current title, Hilltop Views, in 1987.
The Sister Madeleine Sophie Weber Papers chronicle life at St. Edward's University and the development of the all women's school, Maryhill College. This collection includes newspaper clippings, correspondence, press releases, and event programs related to Maryhill College and the Sisters of Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Photographs included also document campus life and student and faculty extracirricular activities. The collection spans the years 1964 to 1980.
A collection of records from the College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) at St. Edward's University, the longest-running CAMP program in the United States. The materials primarily focus on the early days of the program and its liasons with various high school feeder programs.
The original edition of the student newspaper of St. Edward's University from 1888-1903. The publication has also been known as The St. Edward's Echo (1919-1943), The Hilltoppper (1947-1984), and The Edwardian (1985-1987). It took its current title, Hilltop Views, in 1987.
The St. Edward's University Bulletin (also known as the Course Catalogue) is the listing of course offerings by department for a given academic year. It details institutional policies, academic requirements, and general information regarding the undergraduate and graduate schools in addition to related programs, such as the New School.